As the process of returning to the physical school environment begins, it is important we work diligently to keep our school sites in compliance with member and student safety protocols.
Please use the provided documents as guides to enforce safety protocols and report violations.
To open and download documents
- Click on document name
- Hover mouse over bottom, center of document
- Select to open or download the document (see screenshot)
Sample Agenda for First Covid Task Force Meeting
Your principal may have planned an agenda, and other members of the Task Force are likely to have agenda items to add, but here are some suggested agenda items that you can consider including in your first meeting.
Chapter Leader Safety Enforcement Checklist
This document is intended to be a guide for what you should be checking at your school site daily.
Specialized Services Safety Checklist
The safety provisions on the checklist below are specific for Specialized Services staff and are in addition to the general safety provisions that apply to all UTLA member assignments.
UTLA Safety Violation Report
If your worksite is out of compliance, use the form below to document your reporting of the issue and take the following steps:
- Notify your administrator / principal.
- If not resolved, contact the district hotline at (213) 241-2700
- If not resolved, contact your UTLA Area Rep and begin organizing with your coworkers to
take collective action at the school site in a socially distanced manner.
If your worksite is out of compliance:
1. Notify your administrator / principal.
2. If not resolved, contact the district hotline at 213-241-2700.
3. If not resolved, contact your UTLA Area Rep and begin organizing with your coworkers to take collective action at the school site in a socially distanced manner.