Sponsored by the Asian-Pacific Committee, you can earn up to three salary points during this annual conference, including a pilgrimage bus trip to the Manzanar National historic site.
Please sign up by registering here or the form below
- Sat., March 14, 2020, from 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. — workshop at UTLA
- Mon., April 20, 2020, from 4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. — pre-bus trip workshop
- Sun., April 25, 2020*, from 6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. — 51th annual pilgrimage (bus trip) to Manzanar
- Sat., May 9, 2020, from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. — workshop at UTLA
*To qualify for the salary points, you must attend all workshops, including the Pilgrimage on Sun., April 25, 2020. and the pre-trip workshop on Mon., April 20, 2020, from 4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- $160* covers cost of two salary points, and charter bus transportation, food and materials.
- $75* for bus trip to Manzanar only (for those who are not signed up for salary points & want to go on the field trip as a visitor).
*There are no refunds after April 13, 2020.
Bus Trip Pickup Locations
Two locations & time for bus pickup are for Saturday, April 25, 2020
Time: 6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- UTLA Building: 3303 Wilshire Blvd., L.A. 90010 at 6 a.m.
- SE corner of Laurel Plaza: Oxnard street, east of the 170 freeway at 6 a.m.
Trip includes lunch & dinner, snacks, charter bus transportation, conference materials and point credit information.
Saturday, March 14, 2020
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Conference Fee: $160 or $75 (bus trip to Manzanar only)
Parking: validated parking in the structure behind the UTLA building off Berendo and Wilshire.
Instructional materials: will be provided.
Meals: Light breakfast & lunch will be served.