Sponsored by the Asian-Pacific Committee, you can earn up to three salary points during this annual conference, including a pilgrimage bus trip to the Manzanar National historic site.
Please sign up by registering here or the form below
- Sat., March 14, 2020, from 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. — workshop at UTLA
- Mon., April 20, 2020, from 4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. — pre-bus trip workshop
- Sun., April 25, 2020*, from 6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. — 51th annual pilgrimage (bus trip) to Manzanar
- Sat., May 9, 2020, from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. — workshop at UTLA
*To qualify for the salary points, you must attend all workshops, including the Pilgrimage on Sun., April 25, 2020. and the pre-trip workshop on Mon., April 20, 2020, from 4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- $160* covers cost of two salary points, and charter bus transportation, food and materials.
- $75* for bus trip to Manzanar only (for those who are not signed up for salary points & want to go on the field trip as a visitor).
*There are no refunds after April 13, 2020.
Payment can either be sent in the form of cash or check mailed to UTLA or electronically via the UTLA store link here.
Bus Trip Pickup Locations
Two locations & time for bus pickup are for Saturday, April 25, 2020
Time: 6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- UTLA Building: 3303 Wilshire Blvd., L.A. 90010 at 6 a.m.
- SE corner of Laurel Plaza: Oxnard street, east of the 170 freeway at 6 a.m.
Trip includes lunch & dinner, snacks, charter bus transportation, conference materials and point credit information.
Saturday, March 14, 2020
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Conference Fee: $160 or $75 (bus trip to Manzanar only)
Parking: validated parking in the structure behind the UTLA building off Berendo and Wilshire.
Instructional materials: will be provided.
Meals: Light breakfast & lunch will be served.