The Financial Literacy 101/Investment Workshop brought to you by the Pre-Retirement Issues Committee.
NOTE: Approved five hours of professional development.
We divide up for part of the morning to direct presentations towards investment beginners and those with some prior knowledge and experience. We will cover:
- Retirement & Investment basics
- LAUSD sponsored 457(b) plans
- 403(b) Investment products & how to evaluate them. NOTE: If you are currently investing in a 403(b) plan, this presentation will help you understand how to inform your 403(b) decisions.
- Mutual funds & annuities
- Active versus passive investments
- Asset allocation
Saturday, March 17, 2018
Time: 8 am to 1 pm
$5 fee collected at the door on the day of the workshop (exact change preferred).
• 7:30 a.m. to 8 a.m.
• Light snacks will be served throughout the morning
• An assortment of Vendors will be available for information
WhereUTLA Building, 3303 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles CA 90010 – View Map
For more information, please contact Evy Vaughn at email@example.com or call (213) 487-5560.
Sponsored by the UTLA Pre-Retirement Issues Committ and LAUSD Retirement Advisory Committee.