To sign-up for affiliate discounts, you need to register on the affiliate’s website.
- If you have any questions, contact NEA benefits at 800.637.4636
AFT & CFT
- If have any questions, contact AFT benefits at 800.238.1133
- FAQs about membership card and fulfillment program
UTLA Insurance Premiums:
UTLA endorses several Vendors that offer a variety of policies. Policy information is personal between the member and the Insurance. UTLA is only responsible for collecting deductions and sending them to the Insurance authorized by the member.
The below “Approved Vendors” have been authorized by the Treasurer of UTLA.
UTLA – Insurance Premiums Deducted through Payroll:
Colonial Life & Accident Insurance
Benefits Provider (Disability, Cancer, Intensive Care, Hospital Income, Term Life, Universal Life)
Pacific Educators Insurance Services
Benefits Provider (Disability, Cancer, Term Life)
- Sign-up for Plan 1 ($5.40 tenthly) or Plan 2 ($9.90 tenthly) with NO Health Questions (See brochure for coverage amount in your age range)
- Form must be submitted to Pacific Educators office within 120-Days of your hire date.
- This plan includes Dependent Coverage for your Spouse and Kids for $1.20 Tenthly, for $5,000 Coverage on each dependent (See brochure for more details)
NTA (National Teachers Associates) Life Insurance Company
Benefits Provider (Heart, Stroke, Cancer)
Specialists in Long Term Care Insurance Services, Inc.
Benefits Provider (Long Term Care & Life Insurance)
The Open Enrollment period for a new UTLA member is 30 days from when joining UTLA to enroll on the Unum Group LTC plan WITHOUT going through medical underwriting.
All existing members of UTLA beyond the first 30 days, are eligible to apply for coverage at any time during the school year, HOWEVER, must complete a Health Questionnaire and go through Medical Underwriting.
The Standard Insurance Company
Benefits Provider (Disability & Life Insurance)
Underwritten by LINA- Life Insurance Company of North America (Cigna Group Insurance)
Benefits Provider (Accidental Insurance)