March 27, 2020
NEA Member Benefits has expedited the launch of a new discount program for NEA members with Office Depot/OfficeMax, one of the leading purveyors of school and office supplies. This is in response to NEA members’ expressed needs for computer equipment, peripherals, and associated supplies as many educators are required to set up remote teaching and communication capabilities while schools are closed due to COVID-19.
With over 1,300 retail locations nationwide and an online store, Office Depot/OfficeMax offers convenience, an exhaustive array of products and services, and best pricing for NEA members.
Key features of the Office Depot/OfficeMax discount program include:
· Discounts of up to 75% off on thousands of items purchased in-store and online
· Discounts on printing and copying services
· Free shipping for online orders over $50
· Best pricing: members receive the deepest discount available on their products—whether offered in-store or online
· Family members are also eligible to participate in this discount program
Email communications to members regarding the Office Depot/OfficeMax Discount Program will commence on or about March 27, 2020. Information about the program is available on the NEA Member Benefits website at: https://www.neamb.com/products/nea-office-depot-officemax-discount-program.
Note: This national partnership does not supersede existing state affiliate agreements with Office Depot/OfficeMax.
If you have any questions about this timely and important discount program for NEA members, please contact Scott Kish, Director of Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-527-6247.
# # #