The application process to be a part of Cohort II has begun.
Click below for the final LAUSD CS Designation process application packet, which has additional documents embedded in it, and the CS 2021 flyer in English and Spanish.
*To download: hover your mouse at the bottom of the form in the center and 4 icons will appear. Select the rightmost icon and it will be saved in your downloads folder. See image ⬇︎
Below are key dates to pay attention to:
- February 8, 2021 - Application process opens
- February 22, 2021 - Webinar – Video with FAQ
- February 26, 2021 Letter of Intent Due *(Schools may apply without submitting letter of intent)
- March 13, 2021 - Community School Expert Panel and School Team Writing Breakouts
- March 24, 2021 - Cohort 2 Application Office Hours
- April 9, 2021 - Applications DUE
- April 10-20, 2021 – Application Review
- April 23, 2021 - CSSC selects 13 Cohort 2 schools to be designated as Community Schools
- April 26, 2021 - All applicants are notified of status
Please share these materials with your Local School Leadership Council, begin to identify a writing team and team members who will attend the key events listed above.
All application materials will be due on April 9, 2021 by 5 pm to email@example.com.
If you have not formed a Local School Leadership Council please consider attending a training on Wednesday, February 10th at 4pm on zoom. Please RSVP here to receive zoom link.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to Esperanza Martinez, UTLA Community Schools Coach at 213-440-0977 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Cora Watkins, Division of Instruction at email@example.com