UPHOLDING OUR CONTRACT
We are working together to turn the District’s priorities back toward kids and the classroom. Our historic six-day strike and new contract agreement gives us the power to hold the district accountable to funding our schools for lower class sizes, increasing staff, building community schools and capping new charter school petitions.
Call or email the LAUSD Board members and make them accountable for funding and building the schools L.A. Students Deserve.
Board of Education
Board Room Location: Street level on Beaudry near 4th street
If you would like to address the Board at a Board Meeting, or if you would like information about past or future meetings, please call 213.241.7002 or email the Board Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office: 333 S. Beaudry Ave., 24th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Fax: 213. 241.8953 or 213.481.9023
Board Email Blasts
Copy the list of emails below and paste into your email
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Superintendent of Schools
School Board Members
- The term of office for Board Districts 1, 3, 5 and 7 is 7/1/2015 to 12/13/20.
- The term of office for Board Districts 2, 4 and 6 is 7/1/2017 to 12/11/22.
- The term was extended in 2015 by Charter Amendment 2.
- Information regarding Board of Education elections can be obtained from the Los Angeles City Clerk Elections Division.
- Register online to vote at http://registertovote.ca.gov/
District 5: VACANT